Wednesday, March 7, 2007

writing wid " H O P E " . . . ! ! !

lol...here I go again!! I just had completed ariting a blog and was going to publish it. I tried to format it. and then....

**tada**

i select all and press the space bar. everything that i typed is gone.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

this is seriously the most disgusting thing u can expect when you have actually completed writing the whole goddamn blog!!

Well, it has a positive side too i suppose. You get more data to write in the newer blog. and more importantly you can add the other blog too!! VOILA!

Well, firstly, let me thank the one eprson who inspired and encouraged me to write a blog!
Thank you BD, Thank you very much.

...and now, let me include all my hopes while writing this blog!
1. Blogger should work exactly the way I m thinking it should.
2. I continue to write n blog.
3. This blog shouldnt be erased like the first one.
4. Everyone should like the blog.
5. More importantly, I should like the experience.

and finally...

6. I should get comments on the blog!! LOL!!

Let me end the blog by leaving you with a hope.
Please hope that i continue writing blogs and keep on improving!!

Bye and Take care...

Loadsa love,
Hardik!!!

No comments: